Because of my level of professional experience, being in the industry over 15 years, having been a former cast member & more - I have a concierge service in place called "Plan the Magic!". This concierge service is $50.00 per guest. Even though you are able to get the same rates direct through Disney, choosing an experienced professional like myself still far exceeds and includes much more than you would get if you would book direct with Disney. I bring value to this very memorable vacation planning and I am a true expert in my field.
While Disney does pay a small compensation to the travel agency, only once you have travelled and completed your trip - that is only to compensate the planner for booking the actual package, tickets, or hotel only. Beyond that there is SO much more magic and pixie dust that goes into planning.
Plan the Magic! (Planning fee of $50.00 per guest)
All the pixie dust that is included:
- This is my signature white glove concierge service - I work with you getting to know you/your family's expectations: based on budget, interests and needs. You enjoy the stress free details & look forward to your vacation. As a former Walt Disney World Cast member and 15+ years in the travel industry, you'll be receiving 1:1 service with me. This planning service is $50.00 per guest. Once we connect & have our initial complimentary consultation and you are ready to move on with the booking/planning, I will send you service agreement and include all that is provided to you!
- Additional research with quotes/proposals and answer questions you have once we begin working together after the initial consultation
- Booking & designing your Walt Disney World Package: resort, tickets, dining plan(*currently unavailable), Memory Maker, car rental with Alamo and Walt Disney World travel insurance
- Providing a detailed itinerary and financial specifics
- Arranging transportation: If you are flying into Orlando International Airport(MCO), I take care of setting up your roundtrip transfers with Mears Connect (the replacement for Magical Express that ended 12/31/21) - this is $ paid service
- Setting up your My Disney Experience account
- Linking your reservation packages to your My Disney Experience portal
- Assisting in making park reservations
- Providing guidance on Genie+ Service & review of lightning lane and how to utilize your lighting lane picks and purchases.
- Providing dining recommendations
- Making dining reservations from your wishlist at 60 days prior to your check-in date
- Making enchanting extra reservations such as: Droid Depot, Savi's workshop & many other activities!
- Providing stroller rental options through my preferred stroller company - Kingdom Strollers & booking your stroller rental option
- Making spa appointments
- Booking your Memory Maker package and explaining how that works
- Booking Capture Your Moment Photo Sessions
- Helping you purchase Cirque du Soleil- Drawn to Life tickets for shows in Disney Springs
- Price monitoring and repricing up to final payment (for Disney promotions, annual passholder discounts, Florida resident rates and military rates)
- Emailing important reminders/dates
- Going above and beyond to get answers to your questions
- Being available as your personal concierge before your trip all the way through your stay!
- Preparation of your e-Travel documents emailed to you right about 7 days (1 week) prior to your check-in date with all the information you'll need for your memorable vacation
- Available 24/7 for emergencies during your trip
- This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE & is separate from your Walt Disney World package. It is paid directly to Katie Reitenauer through Venmo for Business - after our initial consultation before moving on to book/plan.
- All sales are final. Fee is nonrefundable even if package is cancelled.
- There is never a guarantee for dining reservations or enchanting extras, it is all depending on availability.